Read about the 5 Reasons Why Men Should Do Pilates:
- Core strength is not gender specific. Everyone needs strength through the center of their body. Pilates addresses this area very specifically.
- Pilates is for the athlete. Look for these names during the Winter Olympics: Billy DeMong and Shani Davis. Two men who are competing this winter and both do Pilates.
- Pilates is not age specific. Any age can gain strength and flexibility. Pilates has modifications, equipment and skilled trainers to help you achieve your personal goals.
- Stay in the game. Many “weekend warriors” come to Pilates after an injury in their sport. Why wait for that to happen? Take your first session this week!
- Pilates was created by a man. Joseph Pilates was a visionary for his time but his exercises and equipment have endured through the decades. This alone is proof how vital and important a Pilates practice can be!